Phoenix Wrong Mishaps I Phoenix Wrong Mishaps I

It wasn't really good, but it made me laugh a bit

Eh, graphics are from the game, so they're good, sound isn't very clear in a lot of places, I'd try to get VA (Voice Acting) from the Voice Acting Club in the Forums. I thought a couple of the spoofs were funny, but I really didn't get some of the ones in the beginning even after watching it a second time.

Ichigo Vs. Link Ichigo Vs. Link

It was okay

Eww, small sprite like graphics >.<, Well, I don't mind that too much, but there isn't much, well, anything going on other than the small space where Link and Ichigo are. Music was good, maybe you could use a couple more of Link's arsenal of weapons, he has so many it's a shame not to. I'm not sure about Ichigo, I never really got too into Bleach, so when I say Link should win, it's a bias'd opinion.

Naruto Mix Naruto Mix

okay

I really think that it needed a little more movement, some parts where just the mouths were moving were boring like at the beginning and when Hinata was singing, other than that it was good, I liked the choices of songs, Sandstorm for Gaara, very clever.

Ask Pappy: Prohibitizing Ask Pappy: Prohibitizing

hmm

I liked it...

[Old] Mr.Beanitato #1 [Old] Mr.Beanitato #1

nice

I liked it, thought it was funny, I gave it a 5/5 even though I thought it deserved a 4/5 or a 3/5 to help it get through judgment = D

Hope it makes it!

PenguinLink responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad you found it funny, exactly what I was aiming for. :) Thanks for the review!

Naruto Deleted Scene Naruto Deleted Scene

uh...

wow it doesnt matter what the other categories are rated, it was so funny for being so short! but i have to say seeing the white haired guy (I forget the name) just be like "Damn Kids" made me lmao

Sailor Naruto Sailor Naruto

uh...

I'll... never... be the... same again.... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... wow... ... I didnt think I'd ever have to hear that song again... I do have to admit though I did giggle a little bit through it (hehe guys in girl clothing, wow i feel inmature) and it was relativly well done.

Naruto vs. Sasuke (Mini) Naruto vs. Sasuke (Mini)

This flash has my approval!

It's good for what it is, a short vs. flash done with sprites!

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

nice

This is funny, definatly lives up to the original.

History of fuck! History of fuck!

okay

Okay i've seen this more than a couple times, and I must say, the origianal is the best by far. The animations on this were very basic and didnt really interest me, they didnt add anything really. I could have looked away and still found it just as funny as I did. Thats my opinion at least.

BTW I've noticed that finding stuff on napster or any other pier to pier sound file distributer isnt the best way to base a flash (people probably have already made one far superior to the amount of effort you or anyone else would normally be willing to put in).