-ganon95- Jeopardy -ganon95- Jeopardy

You did a very good job on it

Not something I'd listen to in my spare time, but I imagine flash animators would be going out of their way to use this if they find it, you know, adding a scene, someone asks a question with the others just dumbly staring back at him.

ganon95 responds:

lmao well if someone wants to use it be my guest doesnt look like too many ppl have used it yet lol

"Above The Limit" "Above The Limit"

It's been a while since I've been on the audio portal in search for new songs, glad I came, I mean, when it started with the piano I really wasn't expecting much, but once the main synth started coming through with the skipping effect you had me hooked. Modem is right about the kicks in places though.

|-Hybrid Song Techno Remix-| |-Hybrid Song Techno Remix-|

Its good

HOW DARE I NOT REVIEW THIS ONE YET!

Simply put it is the perfect music for me to kill counter terrorists with! Or maybe I'll go old school and have an epic ping pong battle to the death with this playing. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS. You get the cheese pie for this one, in fact I think I'll go down to the antartic tundra and harvest the coldest ice known to earth to put in your lemonade you silent hunter dj guy...

-nOe#

Love Dont Let Me Go|Tech-house Love Dont Let Me Go|Tech-house

I love it

I love Newground works with vocals, it just enhances the piece (ussually) by so much. I had to give this one 10/10, I'll be listening to this a couple of time on my trip to texas later this week glad you made it = D

-N03E

|-Insomnia Trance Remix-| |-Insomnia Trance Remix-|

I like it

Lol, nice bass for a trance >.<

This one isn't as good as other's I've heard you make, I think you can do better, but it did have its moments (The studdering part is what comes to mind). It really calls out for another melody, something to give the main one a break, it's a nice toon it just starts to loose its appeal towards the end.

|-Hard Binary-| |-Hard Binary-|

Another nice addition

I loved its feel, especially parts when it went to in from no bass. It made me feel like the Obsidian Destroyer about to gank some n00b Pudge on a final push to the last mid tower.

But really, it was daring to put in that compound meter part. I really liked it though. Even more than I like to watch the mutilation of fingernails on Youtube.

-No to the e3

|-It's A Dream-REMIX ,V.3-| |-It's A Dream-REMIX ,V.3-|

huh

... ... ... ... ... *ellipsis* ... ... ... Wow, I have to say, I thought your other one was good, but it shows that you can always inprove, even on "perfection", I really like what you did with this one, at the same time still liking the other one, but I have to say this one comes out on top (comparing V2 and V3)

Dj-SilenT-HunteR responds:

Nothing is perfect ;) you can allways improve things, this one can be improved in many ways and ill fix the V.4 someday!
Thx for the review!

Competition Competition

Oh wow

dang... I have to say I loved the beginning, it was awsome. And the EQ and FX were perfect... Not to mention the way it flowed was just so... well... natural. I couldnt really find anything wrong with this one, it's no wonder it's already been used in a submission. And this is coming from a guy who ussually hates Ambient.

DoomyCheese responds:

Wow I don't know what to say. I mean, I was absolutely stunned when I noticed "Used in 1 submission."
The funny thing is when I made this, the PC was lagging so bad I couldn't play the song through FL, I had to export it then listen to it through media player. Lol, it took a fairwhile doing it that way. In the end I thought it was a bit repedative but it has this way where you can listen to it and not notice. Thanks heaps for your review, I feel ispired to continue making more music of the sort ;D

DJ Comet-Agility Remix DJ Comet-Agility Remix

great

I loved it, like most of your stuff, only thing I didnt like was the part in the middle with the lazer sound was one of the only things playing, it annoyed me for some unknown reason.

DJ N1GHT T3RR0R - ghost road DJ N1GHT T3RR0R - ghost road

dang

wow this song is on Steroids, so many different themes, at first I didn't like it because of that, but the second time through it just seemed to get better like a fat chick after a few drinks.

Keep up the good work!