Phoenix Wrong Mishaps I Phoenix Wrong Mishaps I

It wasn't really good, but it made me laugh a bit

Eh, graphics are from the game, so they're good, sound isn't very clear in a lot of places, I'd try to get VA (Voice Acting) from the Voice Acting Club in the Forums. I thought a couple of the spoofs were funny, but I really didn't get some of the ones in the beginning even after watching it a second time.

Ichigo Vs. Link Ichigo Vs. Link

It was okay

Eww, small sprite like graphics >.<, Well, I don't mind that too much, but there isn't much, well, anything going on other than the small space where Link and Ichigo are. Music was good, maybe you could use a couple more of Link's arsenal of weapons, he has so many it's a shame not to. I'm not sure about Ichigo, I never really got too into Bleach, so when I say Link should win, it's a bias'd opinion.

Naruto Mix Naruto Mix

okay

I really think that it needed a little more movement, some parts where just the mouths were moving were boring like at the beginning and when Hinata was singing, other than that it was good, I liked the choices of songs, Sandstorm for Gaara, very clever.

KLAX in 3D KLAX in 3D

Eh, w/e

Basic Puzzle game, a little slow for my liking, but 5/5 because I know a lot of people will probably like to play it.

PSPkillDS responds:

thanks :)

Stabika ep.2: Carnage Stabika ep.2: Carnage

I loved it!

It was hard at first (mainly because I didn't read the directions) but after I realized what was going on, it was great! 5/5

TheMillz responds:

Lol, that's typical of ppl ( Especially me! :p ) who play flash games. Most of the time, I just plow through, completely disreguarding the directions, and get pissed at the game for being too hard! Hey though, thanks for taking the time to review us though, we busted our asses on this one and greatly appretiate anything anyone has to say. Glad you enjoyed it, And keep pushing for that high-score!

P.S: Did you get the 3-minute challenge in survival mode that unlocks the " Prize "?

-ganon95- Jeopardy -ganon95- Jeopardy

You did a very good job on it

Not something I'd listen to in my spare time, but I imagine flash animators would be going out of their way to use this if they find it, you know, adding a scene, someone asks a question with the others just dumbly staring back at him.

ganon95 responds:

lmao well if someone wants to use it be my guest doesnt look like too many ppl have used it yet lol

&amp;quot;Above The Limit&amp;quot; "Above The Limit"

It's been a while since I've been on the audio portal in search for new songs, glad I came, I mean, when it started with the piano I really wasn't expecting much, but once the main synth started coming through with the skipping effect you had me hooked. Modem is right about the kicks in places though.

|-Hybrid Song Techno Remix-| |-Hybrid Song Techno Remix-|

Its good

HOW DARE I NOT REVIEW THIS ONE YET!

Simply put it is the perfect music for me to kill counter terrorists with! Or maybe I'll go old school and have an epic ping pong battle to the death with this playing. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS. You get the cheese pie for this one, in fact I think I'll go down to the antartic tundra and harvest the coldest ice known to earth to put in your lemonade you silent hunter dj guy...

-nOe#